Workshops and/or in-class residencies are available at your public school, private school, or organization on the following topics:
Playwriting: Elementary, Middle School or High School levels
Explore how to write original pieces including monologues, dialogues, and scenes either individually or with partners.
- Writing can center on THEMES in your school's curriculum
- Writing can center on present NOVELS being taught
Communicate with Confidence: Elementary, Middle School or High School Levels, Community Organizations
- Learn and practice effective delivery techniques to improve public speaking skills
- Explore PERSUASIVE STRATEGIES to enhance content and win over an audience
- Receive feedback to enhance ability
Understand the Holocaust through an exploration of the Performing Arts: Elementary, Middle School or High School Levels, Community Organizations
- Elementary level: readers theater, poetry, and art will assist children in better understanding the themes of the Holocaust.
- Middle School level: Creative writing pieces and/dramatic readings will asset children in better comprehending the theme of the Holocaust.
- High School level: Through a review of selections previous read or new literary selections, students will use PLAYWRITING and the writing of MONOLOGUES, DIALOGUES, and SCENE STUDY as a basis for understanding the themes of the Holocaust.
Shelley A. Bromberg, M.A.
Writer and Communications
Writing services: musical reviews, concert reviews
creative writing, playwriting, and publicity,
editing and proofreading services
- Creative Workshops in the Performing Arts
- In-school Residencies in the Performing Arts